Below lies the details of 2 darling princesses and their adventures through life.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Explosion of Words
Lately Mckall has had more and more words to add to her vocabulary. The most recent example is when I asked Burke "Guess what?" she replied with "What!" She has also figured out Dooo for Dude, Pep, Soup, More and most importantly Shoes. Well I guess that will be one thing the entire house will have in common, our obsession with shoes. (I am sure Burke will try to deny it but it is true).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Princesses
- Megan
- Utah, United States
- Danika (princess #1) was born January 15th, on a lovely day filled with Utah inversaion. Mckall (princess #2) came into the world on December 13th. The princesses have one pet a spoiled chocolate lab named Titleist. This blog documents the adventures of 2 princesses for all their kingdom to witness.
No comments:
Post a Comment