Friday, September 12, 2008

Busted...

It is definitely true that as kids get older they get smarter. Especially the case with Princess #1 (she may have been born knowing it all). Last night in the car we were driving to the movie store and she said "Mom did you see that cute little dog." I replied it was really cute (having not actually seen the dog, but I am sure it was cute). She instantly said "You are driving and your eyes are on the road, you couldn't have seen it, you lied." Here is where the smart part comes in.. "What color was the dog," she asked. I responded with White, no it was Black and I was done for. Lesson learned, even white lies will be caught be your children starting as early as age 4. We proceeded to the movie store where darling (she is anything but darling right now, she is in a tornado phase) princess #2 picked out another Care Bear movie. She must really like the Care Bears right now because the last month every time she gets to pick a movie it has been about the Care Bears. Well I guess I know what kind of Birthday Party to begin planning for her.

P.S. Kami - You would be proud I have updated pictures, all of 2005 is now on my smug mug site and I will began working up to 2008 soon! (I'll keep you all posted on my progess, as you all know current pictures are my weakness).

No comments:

About the Princesses

Utah, United States
Danika (princess #1) was born January 15th, on a lovely day filled with Utah inversaion. Mckall (princess #2) came into the world on December 13th. The princesses have one pet a spoiled chocolate lab named Titleist. This blog documents the adventures of 2 princesses for all their kingdom to witness.