Below lies the details of 2 darling princesses and their adventures through life.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
When will the little green men come?
At the castle we have a visit from little green men every St. Patrick's Day.This St. Patrick's day started off with no visit. When the work day wrapped up I spoke to D and could tell she was very down in the dumps. After a few more probing questions the tears let loose. "The Leprecahuns haven't come, the day is over and we aren't going to be leaving the house, they missed us this year. At preschool we searched for Leprechauns and they were fake! I want the real Leprechsauns to come." Needless to say Burke and the girls went for a walk to pass the time until I made it home. I was a few minutes behind the rest of the family getting home and surprise, surprise the REAL Leprechauns had visited us. Both the girls were running around the house searching for the sneaky little men, but they were happily searching!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Princesses
- Megan
- Utah, United States
- Danika (princess #1) was born January 15th, on a lovely day filled with Utah inversaion. Mckall (princess #2) came into the world on December 13th. The princesses have one pet a spoiled chocolate lab named Titleist. This blog documents the adventures of 2 princesses for all their kingdom to witness.
1 comment:
How cute! I need to get Scotty McCracken to do something cute like this for Sophie next year.
Post a Comment