Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Batterr Up

At the end of last year I distinctively remember hearing "there is no way I am going to coach a kids tball team, twelve 3-4 year olds is exhausting." Well somehow princess #1 managed to talk her Dad into doing coaching her tball team again, (gee I wonder how). Danika has improved over last year and even took a few coach pitches without the tee this year. Tonight was the last night marked with treats, trophies and smiles. The only person not smiling was princess #2 who after eight games is no longer satisfied sitting on the sidelines being the bat girl. She wants one of two things either to play the game or play at the park. She opted the second choice frequently and I would end up chasing her down at the slide. Where is the toddler clinginess when you need it?

No comments:

About the Princesses

Utah, United States
Danika (princess #1) was born January 15th, on a lovely day filled with Utah inversaion. Mckall (princess #2) came into the world on December 13th. The princesses have one pet a spoiled chocolate lab named Titleist. This blog documents the adventures of 2 princesses for all their kingdom to witness.