Thursday, May 15, 2008

How Princesses Camp

We already had our first camp out of the season complete with sleeping bags, popcorn, flashlights and scary stories. The catch is is that these princesses camped out in the front living room while watching the movie Cars. After Mckall drifted off the sleep; Dankia, Burke and I stayed up telling scary stories. Not sure the caliber of scary stories for a four year old, Danika went first. Her scary story was about a dog who belonged to a witch and ran away but was later found by people and returned to the witch. However in Danika's story telling fashion this includes many sound effects as well as flying around the living room like a witch. After our movie and scary stories Danika moved her sleeping bag to the couch. I asked her why she got the couch and I got the floor and I was then informed that the floor was hard and she isn't sleeping on the floor. After that statement we all moved our sleeping bags to the bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

About the Princesses

Utah, United States
Danika (princess #1) was born January 15th, on a lovely day filled with Utah inversaion. Mckall (princess #2) came into the world on December 13th. The princesses have one pet a spoiled chocolate lab named Titleist. This blog documents the adventures of 2 princesses for all their kingdom to witness.